Sunday, February 7, 2010

LIKE A TIGER!



Wow - what a start to the year. First I was in Japan for Xmas and and New Years. That was amazing being immersed in snow for those 4 weeks. I also managed a hoop class with Deanne in Tokyo at Fab studio's. I learnt alot, especially how to start dancing in the hoop and enjoying instead of always focusing on tricks! Plus I learnt a few extra tips on tricks. I also discovered I like snowboarding. Snowy, hoopy fun.



We came back to Australia and basically had to turn around and get ready for the Rainbow Serpent festival where I was going to help put on a hoop jam and connect with all my lovely friends after not seeing them for 5 weeks.
The online hooping community also got together and it turned out Bunny Hoopstar and Jojomo were going to be at Rainbow also.
Another lovely hoop jam had by all.







And then we came back from Rainbow to find out my husband got offered a job in Darwin. Now we are going!
I AM MOVING TO DARWIN!!!!!!!!!!
Holy Territorian! I'm off to the land of beautiful sunsets!



Well the plan is to do the teacher journey with bunny in Sydney. I will hopefully start up a hoop stall in Mindill markets and start making and getting in contact with the hooping community there. If anyone knows hoopers up there - please let me know. In the meantime I am still here in Melbourne for the next 2 months.
I'm off to pack for this amazing journey in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment